Objectives of the Conference ICIES'2020
If you want to find the next topic for your research, listen to inspiring presentations, share your experience and knowledge with the international community, or expand your network, then ICIES’2020 is the event for you.
The European Organization of Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies (EuRSED) in collaboration with :
- Ibn Tofail University, Morocco.
- IT Department
- The Doctoral Studies Center
- The Faculty of Science.
- The Laboratory of Research in Computer Science and Telecomunication.
- Mosul University, Iraq.
- The Cultural Department at the Embassy of Yemen.
- The Moroccan Association of Scientific Research.
organize the 9th International Conference on ‘Innovation and Modern Applied Science in Environmental Studies’ (ICIES’2020) which will be held on December 25th- 27th, 2020 at the faculty of Science-Ibn Tofail University in Kenitra, Morocco.
The ICIES’9 Conference is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of modern applied science and innovation. It will be an international forum for discussions, which aims to present recent advances, latest solutions, and research developments in theoretical and practical aspects. ICIES’9 has been listed on E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar, CAS, DOAJ, CPCI (Web of Science), EBSCO, ProQuest, Wanfang Data, NASA.
Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed
Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
All accepted (Registered & Presented) full papers of ICIES’2020 will be collected in the conference proceedings, which will be published with E3S Web of Conferences (eISSN: 2267-1242). This is an Open Access publication series dedicated to archiving conference proceedings in all areas related to Environment, Energy and Earth Sciences. The journal also covers the technological and scientific aspects as well as social and economic matters and is indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar, CAS, DOAJ, CPCI (Web of Science), EBSCO, ProQuest, Wanfang Data, NASA ADS and Crossref.
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. All papers should be originals, unpublished and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Azzeddine EL MIDAOUI, President of Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco.
- Azzedine Saeed AL-ASBAHI, Ambassador of the Republic of Yemen.
- Mohamed EBN TOUHAMI, Dean of the Faculty of Sciences, Kenitra – Morocco.
- Abdelmajid SOULAYMANI, Director of the doctoral study center, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco
- Abdellah El Gharad, ex-director of ENSET, Rabat – Morocco.
- Abdul Hamed AL SELWI, Cultural Counselor at the Embassy of Yemen in Morocco.
- Bashar Muneer Yahya, Mosul University, Iraq.
- Bilal Salih Alhayani, Yİldiz technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Khalid El Bikiri, Director of ENSET (ENSAM) , Rabat – Morocco.
- Mohamed Larbi KERKEB, Dean of the Polydisciplinary Faculty, Larache – Morocco.
- Mohamed ZARROU, Dean of the Faculty of Letters and Humanities, Kenitra – Morocco.
- Mostafa STITOU, Director of the National School of Applied Science, Tetouan-Morocc
- Jaafar ABOUCHABAKA, Head of Computer Science Department – Faculty of Sciences, Kenitra-Morocco.
- Youssef FAKHRI, Faculty of Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra Morocco.
- Najat RAFALIA, Faculty of Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra Morocco.
- Salmane BOUREKKADI, University of Poitiers, Poitiers, France.
- Aziz BABOUNIA, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra Morocco.
- Samira KHOULJI, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tetuan-Morocco.
- Abdelmajid SOULAYMANI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco
- Ahmed MOSLIH, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco.
- Aniss MOUMEN, Ibn Tofail University. Kenitra-Morocco.
- Bilal AL-Hayani, Yİldiz Technical University, Istanbul-Turkey
- Khadija SLIMANI, European Organisation of Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies, France.
- Mohamed AMNAI, Faculty of Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco
- Noureddine EL MAKHFI, Abdelmalek Essadi University, Al-Hoceima-Morocco
- Otmane OMARI, Moulay Ismail University, Meknes-Morocco
- Rafik LASRI, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tetouan-Morocco
- Siham BOULAKNADEL, IRCAM, Rabat-Morocco
- Said TKATEK, Faculty of Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco
Junior Members of the Organizing Committee
- Abdulsamad ALHOUSALI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra, Morocco.
- Christina STYLIANIDOU, Member of EuRSED, Université européenne de Chypre, Chypre
- Manar Kessou, Abdelmalek Essadi University, Tetouan, Morocco
- Zineb Remch, Abdelmalek Essadi University, Tetouan, Morocco
- Abdelhakim ELMOUWAHIDI, Granada University, Granada – Spain
- Abdelmajid SOULAYMANI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco
- Ahmed Abodulwahhab Hamad, Yalova University, Turkey
- Ahmed MOSLIH, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Alaa Hameed, Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University, Turkey
- Amirrudin KAMSIN, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- Amit MITRA, The West of England University, Bristol – UK
- Aniss MOUMEN, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Aris M. OUKSEL, University of Illinois, Chicago – USA
- Asmae BENNACEUR, Mohamed First University, Oujda – Morocco
- Aziz BABOUNIA, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco.
- Aziz BARHMI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Bashar Muneer Yahya, Mosul University, Ireq.
- Beatriz GONZALEZ-PEREZ, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid – Spain
- Bernard DOUSSET, Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse – France
- Bilal Salih Alhayani, Yİldiz technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Bochra NASSIH, Moulay Ismail University, Meknes – Morocco
- Camille SALINESI, Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Paris – France
- Colette ROLLAND, Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Paris – France
- Davy MONTICOLO, Lorraine University, Nancy – France
- Djaffar OULD ABDESLAM, University of Upper Alsace, Mulhouse – France
- Driss BENHADDOU, University of Houston, Texas – USA
- Emilia MENDEZ, Auckland University, Auckland – New Zealand
- Epaminondas KAPETANIOS, University of Westminster, London – UK
- Farid MEZIANE, Salford University, Manchester – UK
- Fatiha SADAT, Quebec University (UQAM), Quebec – Canada
- Fatimazohra SOSSI ALAOUI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Hatim A. Rashid, Al-Nahrain University, Iraq.
- Ikram LAMKARAF, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tetouan – Morocco
- Jaafar ABOUCHABAKA, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Jaime Lioret MAURI, University of Valencia, Valencia – Spain
- Josiane MOTHE, Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse – France
- Hafida NAIM, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra, Morocco.
- Khadija SLIMANI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Khadija LEKDIOUI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Khalid MEFTAH, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Krishnaprasad THIRUNARAYAN, Wright University, Dayton, Ohio – USA
- Maamar BETTAYEB, University Of Sharjah, Sharjah – UAE
- Manuel ORTIZ LOPEZ, University of Cordoba, Andalusia – Spain
- Milin Rane, vishwakarma institute of technology, India
- Mohamed AMNAI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Mohamed ELKANDILI, Choaib Eddakali University, El Jadida – Morocco
- Mohamed DOUIMI, Moulay Ismail University, Meknes – Morocco
- Mohamed Larbi KERKEB, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
- Mourad OUZIRI, Paris 5 university, Paris – France
- Najat RAFALIA, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Najoua LABJAR, Mohammed V university, Rabat – Morocco
- Nazim FATES, National Institute for Research in Digital Science and Technology, Nancy – France
- Osid Hamid Abdulazeez, The World Islamic Sciences and Education University, Jordan
- Otmane OMARI, Moulay Ismail University, Meknes – Morocco
- Ouail EL EMRANI, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
- Safaa ACHOUR, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Said TKATEK, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
- Said TRITAH, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
- Saida AMANSOU, Mohamed First University, Oujda – Morocco
- Saliha EL HAKMI, Mohamed First University, Oujda – Morocco
- Salmane BOUREKKADI, University of Poitiers, Poitiers – France
- Samira KHOULJI, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
- Souad El HAJJAJI, Mohammed V university, Rabat – Morocco.
- Souhail ODEH, University of Beit Lahm, Beit Lahm – Palestine
- Yong ZHAO, University of Kansas, Lawrence – USA
- Youness CHAABI, Royal Institute of Amazigh Culture, Rabat – Morocco
- Youssef FAKHRI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts through the conference website: Submission Link
Submission is also accepted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be original and should not be published previously or under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. There is one step in the submission process: submission of a full paper. Please consider the following guidelines:
- All submissions should be written in English.
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in DOC format will be considered.
- Papers must be 6-8 pages, including references, figures, and tables.
All full paper submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 reviewers based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability. Participants will receive a decision about their manuscripts along with the reviewers’ feedback within 1 – 2 weeks (in most cases) from their submission.
All submissions for research papers will be evaluated along with the following criteria:
- Theoretical background and development
- Methodological rigor
- Insight into challenges and practices of innovation and applied modern science
- Potential contribution to innovation research
- Clarity of writing
- Fit to the conference theme
All papers submitted to ICIES’2020 will be checked for plagiarism including self-plagiarism. If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will be automatically rejected. The full papers that are accepted for presentation at the conference will be shared among the conference participants. In addition, a Book of Abstracts will be made published on the conference website.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
October 30th, 2020November 25th, 2020
- Author Notification: within 1-2 weeks from submission of the manuscript (in most cases).
- Conference Dates: 25-27 December 2020.
Scope of the Conference:
The ICIES’2020 Conference covers several topics related to the latest research and their importance in innovation in Environmental Studies. The 9th edition revolves around a vision to focus on recent innovative topics in several domains. The covered topics of this conference involve and are not limited to:
- Environmental Engineering,
- Green Architecture and Sustainable Energy,
- Environmental Planning and Environmental Education,
- Information technology and the Environment,
- Artificial intelligence and Environmental Studies,
- Innovative ways of technical science development,
- Scientific and Methodological Features of Environmental Studies.
- Innovative solutions for wastewater management,
- Water and air pollution control,
- Innovative solutions for recycling and waste disposal,
- Sustainable Energy Technologies,
- Energy Management of Municipal Facilities,
- Innovative solutions for agribusiness and digital agriculture,
- Energy efficiency and production systems,
- Environmental management and economics,
- Logistics & Environmental Solutions.
The conference series has featured keynote talks, special sessions, and workshops.
Participants from Africa
ARSED , EuRSED and FSJESTe Members*
*Participants from the following countries can benefit from up to 50% discount of the Regular participants’ registration fee (the minimum registration fee is €100): Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Central African Republic, Chad, D.R of Congo, Congo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Haiti, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritania, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Ukraine, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zambia.
The conference registration fees cover:
- Admission to all conference sessions.
- The electronic version of the proceeding.
- Lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Admission to the workshops.
- Electronic and paper training materials.
- Participation Certificate.
- Moroccan participants 1Euro = 10 Dirhams.
- For any additional paper**: 100 euros
- Accommodation & food***: 20 euros
- Gala dinner: Students 10 euros/ Others: 20 euros
**Maximum +1 additional paper per author as a corresponding author.
***This is a symbolic fee for the first 60 registered participants (based on the payment receipt). It includes accommodation of 2 nights with breakfasts, and dinners. For late registered participants, accommodation is not supported by the organizing committee (please contact the committee members to help you find a suitable place for your stay during the event).
|Abdelali El Mekkaoui||Morocco||M. Layachi||Morocco|
|Abdelhak Achraf||Morocco||Malak Bouhazzama||Morocco|
|Abdelkabir Bellaouchou||Morocco||Malek Hayani||Yemen|
|Abdellatif El Abderrahmani||Morocco||Mhamed Mouqallid||Morocco|
|Adil Aknouch||Morocco||Mohamed Achraf Laissaoui||Morocco|
|Ahmed Taqi||Morocco||Mohamed Najy||Morocco|
|Ali Dhaif Allah||Yemen||Mohammed Fekhaoui||Morocco|
|Alina Vysochyna||Ukraine||Mokhtar Mohammed (Additional paper)||Yemen|
|Alona Yevdokymova||Ukraine||Mouna Hannaoui||Morocco|
|Anass Majdoubi||Morocco||Mourad TAHA JANAN||Morocco|
|Anis Sfendla||Morocco||Mustapha Zaki||Morocco|
|Aniss Moumen||Morocco||Najla Frikha||Tunisia|
|Anna Rosokhata||Ukraine||Natalia Stoyanets||Ukraine|
|Anna Rosokhata (Additional paper)||Ukraine||Nataliia Letunovska||Ukraine|
|Anna Slobodianyk||Ukraine||Oleg Kliuchnikov||Russia|
|Anouar Lechhab||Morocco||Oleksii Lyulyov||Ukraine|
|Antoniuk Nataliia||Ukraine||Oleksii Lyulyov (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Anusree P.S.||India||Oleksii Lyuolyov||Ukraine|
|Assia. Kritihi||Morocco||Oleksii Lyuolyov (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Aziz Babounia||Morocco||Oleksii Zakharkin||Ukraine|
|Bagad Mod||France||Oleksii Zakharkin (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Borda Omar||Colombia||Olena Chygryn||Ukraine|
|Bouagha Mounir||France||Olena Korobets||Ukraine|
|Bourak Ali||Turkey||Olena Rybina||Ukraine|
|Chafik BAKOUR||Morocco||Olena Rybina (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Choya Saad||France||Othmane MAAKOUL||Morocco|
|El hassania Rahou||Morocco||Othmane MAAKOUL (Additional paper)||Morocco|
|El houcine LAKHOUAJA||Morocco||Ouail El Imrani||Morocco|
|El houssine Chatri||Morocco||P. Balasubramanian||India|
|Farah Abdelouhed||Morocco||Rafik Lasri||Morocco|
|Farah Abdelouhed (Additional paper)||Morocco||Ramaz Kvatadze||Georgia|
|Farida SALMOUN||Morocco||Salmane Bourekkadi||France|
|Fatima Zahra Salim||Morocco||Sara El Ghizi||Morocco|
|Fatima Zahra Talbi||Morocco||Sarah Tijani||Morocco|
|Fatimazahra Elmenouar||Morocco||Serhiy Lyeonov||Ukraine|
|Fida Zair||Morocco||Serhiy Lyeonov (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Gamal Elhammadi||Yemen||Soh Even||England|
|George Abuselidze||Georgia||Svitlana Kolosok||Ukraine|
|George Abuselidze (Additional paper)||Georgia||Svitlana Kolosok (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Ghizlane Fattah||Morocco||Svitlana Pokhylko||Ukraine|
|H. NGADI||Morocco||Taha Mourad||Morocco|
|Habiba Lebrahimi||Morocco||Taha Mourad (Additional paper)||Morocco|
|Hajar ABOUS||Morocco||Tamara Berezianko||Ukraine|
|Hamid ABOUCHADI||Morocco||Tamara Berezianko (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|HAMZA NGADI||Morocco||Teimuraz Davitashvili||Georgia|
|Haouassali Abdessamed||Yemen||Tetiana Bondar||Ukraine|
|Hassan CHIKRI||Morocco||Tetiana Vasylieva||Ukraine|
|Hassan ECH-CHAFAY||Morocco||Tetiana Vasylieva (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Igor Klioutchnikov||Russia||Tetyana Pimonenko||Ukraine|
|Ihor Basantsov||Ukraine||Tetyana Pimonenko (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Ihor Vakulenko||Ukraine||Tetyana Vasylieva||Ukraine|
|Imane BOUROUHOU||Morocco||Vadym Aleksandrov||Ukraine|
|Inga Samkharadze||Georgia||Valeriia Lymar||Ukraine|
|Iryna Didenko||Ukraine||Viktoriia Shcherbachenko||Ukraine|
|Iryna Onopriienko||Ukraine||Viktoriia Shcherbachenko (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|Iuliia Myroshnychenko||Ukraine||Volodymyr Onopriienko||Ukraine|
|Kateryna Onopriienko||Ukraine||Volodymyr Onopriienko (Additional paper)||Ukraine|
|KHADIJA OUAISSA||Morocco||Yaryna Samusevych||Ukraine|
|Kseniia Volik||Ukraine||Yulia Halynska||Ukraine|
|Lika Megreladze||Georgia||Yurii Petrushenko||Ukraine|
|Linares Elkin||Colombia||Zainab ZRIOUIL||Morocco|