Objectives of the Conference ICI-QQR'2021
International Conference on Innovation –Qualitative & Quantitative Research- (ICIQQR) will be held on 20-22 May, 2021 at the Faculty of Legal, Economic and Social Sciences of the Abdelmalek Essaadi University in Tétouan, Morocco, organized in Collaboration between the FSJES of Tetuan – Morocco, the European Organization for Scientific Research and Doctoral Studies EuRSED, the FPL Faculty of Larache – Morocco and ARSED Moroccan Association.
This conference aims to provide a high-level international meeting, attracting the best forecasts from the world researchers, engineers, professionals, academics, institutional individuals, industrialists and experts, to exchange information, share their culture of the field, “multidisciplinary” theoretical know-how “and practical with field experiences, feedback, their vision on the different practices and methods used, … ICIQQR is aimed at all researchers in the field, it wishes to publicize multidisciplinary communications related to innovation relating to recent research in this thematic congruence. Through a combination of keynote presentations, academic sessions, workshops in the form of workshops and doctoral programs, the ICI-QQR offers many excellent opportunities for networking, learning and sharing.
Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed
Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
Features of our Conference ICI-QQR'2021
ICI-QQR aims to provide you with the fastest notification speed possible, without compromising the quality of our peer review process. It is a promise that the editorial teams and members alike are working hard to keep.
It is an attractive program for doctoral students, students and young graduates, as well as other practitioners and researchers from universities and industries. We offer an inspiring blend of the necessary needs
Given the presenters who may not be able to attend ICI-QQR 2021 due to some constraints, but who have access to the necessary technologies, virtual presentations were added to the conference with the same validity
All good quality articles sent by the "International Conference on Innovation -Quantitative and Qualitative Research- will be published in Scopus journals.
All researchers, doctoral students and students can freely present their research work in the presence of high-quality committees
We have several teams, researchers and committees that can be very responsive in terms of time and quality of evaluation of research work
We have the honor to invite you to submit your papers for the International Conference on Innovation -Qualitative & Quantitative Research- (ICIQQR’2021) to be held on 20 -22 May, 2021 at Abdelmalek Essaadi University in Tetuan, Morocco.
Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted.
Submissions must be original and must not have been previously published or considered for publication during their evaluation for this conference. Authors are invited to submit 5 – to 6-page papers including results, figures, and references via the
Instructions to authors:
- The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
- Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to
- Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
- Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the international scientific program committee.
- One author of an accepted manuscript is required to register for the conference.
Communication papers must be sent in the form of a summary (2 pages maximum) or in the form of full text of 5 to 8 pages maximum. The format for submitting communications texts must comply with the following instructions :
- The first page will contain the names and qualities of the authors, and the title of the communication.
- The second page will contain only the title of the communication, a summary in the language of the article and in another language among the languages selected for the communications and 3 to 5 keywords.
- Text will be typed in Word, New Times Roman, Times 12 characters, format, A4, 2.5 cm margins, 1.5 lines, 5 to 8 pages.
- Communications must not include appendices: tables, diagrams, images and other additions are inserted in the text.
- The parts follow a simple numbering : 1., 1.1., 1.1.1., etc.
- Title: times 16 in bold
- Author’s name: times 12 in bold.
- Summary in bold at 14, then contained in times 12
- Introduction: Times 14 in bold
- Title 1.: Times 14 in bold
- Titles 1.1. : Times 12 in bold
- Conclusion: Times 14 in bold
- Tables, charts, flowcharts, maps are numbered and must be black on a white background, letter size (Times New Roman), 10 pts font.
- Bibliography: Times 14 in bold, then contained in times 12, according to the following model :
- Book: author’s name and first name initial, date of publication, Book title, Publisher, Place of publication.
- Article: author’s name and first name initial, date of publication, “Article title”, Journal title, Vol. x, No., pp.
For the doctoral workshop, a summary of your thesis project of 3 to 5 pages maximum containing: subject, problem, theoretical framework, methodological aspects, expected or obtained results, bibliography.
The same instructions from the scopus review must be taken care of
Communication proposals will be submitted to an anonymous evaluation by the members of the ICIQQR scientific committee. The best contributions will be published in indexed newspapers and journals partners of the ICIQQR conference.
We invite all speakers and participants to present their research and / or experiences to the ICIQQR’2021 according to the thematic areas of reflection below:
- Managerial and organizational innovation
- Economics of Innovation
- Financial innovation and investment
- Commercial and marketing innovation
- Sustainable and environmental innovation
- Technological and digital innovation
- Innovation and Quality
- Logistics and transport innovation
- Innovation and R&D
- Research Methodology and Innovation
- Innovation and crisis situation (health, economic, social, etc.)
- Social innovation
- Innovation in political science
- Legal and judicial innovation
- Innovation in E-learning – Smart learning
- Innovation in Modeling
- Innovation in Statistics
- Innovation in Mathematics
- Innovation in Econometrics
- Energy Innovation
- Innovation in the electronics industry
- Digital factory innovation
- Blockchain and digital currencies innovation
- Innovation in Decision Sciences
- Engineering innovation
- Innovation in Data Analysis (Data Mining, Big Data, Cloud…)
- Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Innovation in Network Technologies & Wireless Communications
- Innovation in Computational Science
- Information Systems Innovation
- Innovation in Robotics
- Signal and Image Processing Innovation
- Innovation in Agricultural Engineering
- Innovation in Agriculture Market Economy
- Innovation in evaluation, simulation and performance optimization models
The list of thematic axes is not exhaustive and remains open, by the organizing committee, for all communication proposals and work in various disciplines enriching the theme of the ICIQQR conference.
Participants from Africa
ARSED , EuRSED and FSJESTe Members*
*Participants from the following countries can benefit from up to 50% discount of the Regular participants’ registration fee (the minimum registration fee is €30): Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Central African Republic, Chad, D.R of Congo, Congo, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Haiti, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritania, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Ukraine, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zambia.
*All articles accepted for publication in a SCOPUS journal will have an extra charges.
The conference registration fees cover:
- Admission to all conference sessions.
- The electronic version of the proceeding.
- Lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Admission to the workshops.
- Electronic and paper training materials.
- Participation Certificate.
- Moroccan participants 1 Euro = 10 Dirhams.
- For any additional paper 30 euros.
- Said AMZAZI, Minister for National Education, Professional Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Bouchta EL MOUMENI, President of the UAE, Tetuan, Morocco.
- Boukhobza LAMRANI, Dean of the FSJES of Tétouan.
- Mohamed Larbi KERKEB, Dean of the faculty of Larache, Morocco.
- Mohammed ESSAIDI, Ex-Director of INSIAS, Rabat, Morocco.
- Ouail EL IMRANI, FSJES, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan, Morocco.
- Salmane BOUREKKADI, Organisation of Scientific Production, Sarthe, France.
- Zubareva Olena, EuRSED, Union of economists of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Khadija SLIMANI, EuRSED, University of Poitiers, France.
- M’hamed Hamiche, Head of Department at FSJES of Tétouan, AbdelmalekEssaadi University, Morocco.
- Mohamed EL KANDILI, Choaib Eddokali University, El Jadida , Morocco.
- Driss Zanati , Professor at FSJES of Tétouan, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco.
- Yassine Tabbaa, Vice Dean at FSJES of Tétouan, AbdelmalekEssaadi University, Morocco.
- Mohamed DAKKON, FSJES, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan – Morocco
- Mohamed CHRAYAH, ENSA, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan – Morocco
- Aziz BABOUNIA, ENCG, IbnTofail University, Kenitra Morocco.
- Abdallah Abarda, FSJES of Settat, Morocco
- Basantsov Ihor, EuRSED, Sumy State University, Ukraine.
- Jaafar ABOUCHABAKA, Faculty of Sciences, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco.
- Hamid EL AMRANI, FSJES of Tétouan, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco
- Mouna HANNAOUI, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan – Morocco
- Samira BOUNID, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan – Morocco
- Samira Khoulji, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan – Morocco
Abdallah Abarda, FSJES, Settat, Morocco
Abdellatif El Afia, ENSIAS, UMV, Rabat, Morocco
Abdelmajid SOULAYMANI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra-Morocco
Abdelouahed Kouibia, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Abdelouahed Tajer, Cadi Ayad University, Marrakech, Morocco
Abdelouahed Tribak, Mohamed V University, Rabat, Morocco
Abderrahim Saaidi, Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University, Fez, Morocco
Adel Bedoui, University of Georgia, USA
Ahmed MOSLIH, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Amit Mitra, The West of England University, Bristol ,UK
Andreia Dionísio, University of Evora , Portugal
Aniss MOUMEN, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Aziz Babounia, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra , Morocco
Azza Lajjam, ENSA, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Basantsov Ihor, Sumy State University, Ukraine.
BAKKALI IMAD, FSJES, UAE, Tanger, Morocco.
Bentahar Mohammed, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Berrad Jamal, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Chaali Kaoutar, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Driss Zanati, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
El Mehdi Kerraous, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Emilia Mendez, Auckland University, Auckland, New Zealand
Fatiha Sada, Quebec University (UQAM), Quebec, Canada
Jaafar ABOUCHABAKA, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Halima Bouden, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Hamid El Amrani, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
- Hicham Achelhi , Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, FP Larache , Morocco
Hind Laghfiri, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Hossain Oulad Yakhlef, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Ibrahim BENBAA , ENCG, Tanger, Morocco
Jihane Bakkali , FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Kettani Moumou, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Khadija SLIMANI, University of Poitiers, France
Leila Elasri, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
M’hamed Hamiche, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Mariam Elhajioui, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Moad El kharrim, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Mohamed Chrayah, ENSA, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Mohamed Dakkon, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Mohamed DOUIMI, Moulay Ismail University, Meknes – Morocco
Mohamed El Merouani, FS, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Mohamed ELKANDILI, Choaib Eddokali University, El Jadida , Morocco
Mohamed Larbi KERKEB, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
Najat RAFALIA, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Ouail El Imrani, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Ouakil Hicham, FSJES, UIT, Kenitra, Morocco
Safaa ACHOUR, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Said TKATEK, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Said TRITAH, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
Salmane BOUREKKADI, Organisation of Scientific Production, Sarthe, France
Samira KHOULJI, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Tangier – Morocco
Samira BOUNID, Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tétouan – Morocco
Siraj Elaaroubi, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Taqi Ahmed, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Tarik lakhal , FSJES, UMV, Rabat, Morocco
Yassine Tabbaa, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Youness CHAABI, Royal Institute of Amazigh Culture, Rabat – Morocco
Youssef FAKHRI, Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra – Morocco
Zaam Houria, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Zineb El andaloussi, ENCG, Tanger, Morocco
Zouhir mahmodi, FSJES, UAE, Tétouan, Morocco
Keynote & Plenary Speakers
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICIQQR’2021 will be published in:
- Springer Indexed book (Ongoing…)
- International Journal of Innovation and Modern Applied Sciences
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Innovation, Management & Social Sciences
The ICIQQR will include, workshops of doctoral workshops. These activities aim to share research experiences and support the efforts made by French, English or Arabic-speaking doctoral students during the formulation, communication and publication phases of their research projects.
The targeted objectives of this doctoral workshop are as follows :
- Encourage young researchers to submit their research results to the test of external validity ;
- Help young researchers aspiring to a university career to build a relational network of teacher-researchers in management sciences.
- Improve the visibility of the work of young researchers, nationally and internationally.